Whether your security, access or fire alarm system was purchased from Secure Systems or another company, we offer servicing on an annual, six-monthly or quarterly basis as required by the relevant standard. We can repair your system quickly should you have any problems.
Regular servicing helps to maintain the performance of an alarm system to ensure reliability and durability. Secure Systems provide alarm maintenance services for both commercial and residential properties.
Alarm servicing includes the following tasks by our service engineer:
- Check the log/history of the alarm system since last maintenance service
- Visually inspect all major alarm components including cabling & connections where accessible for signs of deterioration or damage
- Check mains power supply including charging rates
- Check battery power supply including charging rates
- Check and walk test all detectors
- Check and test audible warning devices for correct operation
- Check satisfactory operation of manually operated devices e.g. panic buttons
- Check and test remote signalling equipment (where appropriate)
- Make adjustments or minor programming as necessary
- Repair minor faults where necessary (additional costs may apply)
- Provide user training (if required)
- Log all test results
- Return the alarm system to operational status
Alarm repair and call out 24/7:
We provide a 24-hour emergency call out service to all of our maintenance customers and, whenever possible, to any other system that is experiencing problems.
Our alarm engineers have vast knowledge of alarm panels. We can repair your alarm or upgrade the system even if it was installed by another company. We are available 24/7 for call out to repair or silence a nuisance alarm.
To book an alarm repair or an engineer call out, please call: 01635 528899
Essential Maintenance Services for Life Safety Systems.
Regular servicing and maintenance of your fire detection and alarm systems not only keeps you and your occupants safe it also can reduce the amount of false alarms which may occur in the system. Legislation recommends a periodic inspection and test of the system which includes all types of detectors such as heat and smoke. These should be tested to ensure that products of combustion are able to pass into the sensing chamber of the detector.
The period between inspections and service visits are based on the fire risk assessment and take into the account the type of system and the environment in which it operates. The recommended period should not exceed six months, if this is not implemented the system could be considered as no longer compliant.
Secure Systems deliver solutions across all aspects of fire prevention and protection, as well as security and access controls.
Life Safety Systems
It goes without saying that maintaining your life safety systems is paramount to the well being of the occupants of your building, literally a matter of life or death.
Do you know if the maintenance schedule for your life safety systems meets current regulations?
Our services can include:
- Completion of a detailed Fire Risk Assessment
- Service and maintenance of fire alarm and fire detection equipment
- Installation and repairs to alarm systems and emergency lighting
- Design and installation of fire detection equipment
We also provide our contract clients 24/7 assistance through our Service Desk controlling our emergency call out rapid response team.
All our engineers are trained professionals and conform to BS5306 standard which means you can rest assured that your equipment will be in safe hands and ready to use in an emergency.
Whatever safety services you need, we can tailor our solutions to your specific requirements, whilst ensuring your business complies with all applicable British and European regulations